Hungry for some awesome challenges and working with great like-minded people? Join the growing Gentrack family and show us what you’ve got! Gentrack is a successful multi-national business working with some of the biggest utilities and airports locally and internationally.
This is now your opportunity to join Gentrack. We are currently looking for a proactive and self-motivated Analyst Programmer to join our team based in London.
Our team of Analyst Programmers provide programming expertise for modifications and fixes of Gentrack software.
In this role, you will be responsible for liaising with customers to ensure their requirements are met as well as designing, programming and testing modifications to systems.
We need you to have:
* 1-2 years relevant experience
* A relevant tertiary qualification
* A good understanding of all aspects of the software development life cycle
* Knowledge of the energy and/or utility industries
* An eye for producing quality code
* Excellent written and verbal communication.
This will be a challenging role where you will work within a vibrant team. We are passionate about what we do and therefore you should be driven, focused and capable of delivering in a fast-paced and time constrained environment. The rewards package is competitive and career prospects are good if you’ve got what it takes, including travel and support for ongoing professional development.
Interested? Click the ‘Apply’ button now!
Want to know more about your next employer? – visit www.gentrack.com.
The REED Graduate Scheme is comprised of three 12-month placements. You will begin your career with Reed in an operational role, which means working as either a:
- Recruitment Consultant in one of our specialist recruitment offices
- Media Sales Executive for the UK’s leading online job board (reed.co.uk)
- Employment Adviser working on welfare to work programmes (Reed in Partnership)
In your second and third year on the Graduate Scheme, we offer opportunities to progress within our core operations, with many graduates accelerating into manager roles before the end of the scheme. These opportunities also exist in a number of our international offices including Malta, Hungary and the Czech Republic. Alternatively, opportunities may be available within any of our support services, including Finance, HR, Marketing, Training and Development, or IT.
Many graduate schemes offer a very defined route, often leading you down a particular direction with little room to change your chosen path. In contrast, at Reed there are a diverse range of opportunities on offer which will help you focus your career and help you achieve long term goals. By the end of the scheme you could have already earned at least £100,000 and be stepping into a senior manager position.
Our benefits include:
· A starting salary of: £29,000 including OTE. This comprises:
– Starting base salary of £23,000 (up to £27,000 in London)
– Joining bonus of £1,000
– Uncapped bonus
· Three, one-year placements across our different businesses
· Annual performance based salary increase
· Structured induction and industry-leading training programme
· Mentoring programme with a senior Director
· Part or full sponsorship to study towards a professional qualification; for example Prince2, CIPD, CMI or our own Management Academy.
All applicants must:
- Be eligible to work in the United Kingdom on a full time basis (NB. we cannot offer Visa Sponsorship)
- Have achieved, or be on track for, a 2.1 bachelors degree in any subject
- Be geographically flexible as this allows us to offer you the widest range of career opportunities
- Be interested in pursuing a career in the recruitment industry
- Be Target-driven, resilient, ambitious and possess excellent communication skills
To find out more about the Graduate Scheme and apply please click the link below.
Why should I join REED?
Our colleagues say that a big reason they work for REED are the people and that they work amongst friends at REED. We are the largest family owned recruitment business in the UK and we take pride in the people that work for us. We offer:
- Season ticket loans for travel to work and a REED discount club which provides cash-back on your regular household purchases and holidays.
- Health care plans covering dental work, optical tests and physiotherapy and the ability to buy or sell annual leave to suit your lifestyle choice.
- Long service rewards, including lunch at the Ritz with the REED family as well as 3 and 6 week paid sabbaticals.
- We dedicate 18% of our profit to our charities meaning 1 day in your working week is for a charitable cause.
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. Reed Specialist Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender reassignment, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria.